Careers opportunities within PPS are a platform of new generation
to receive professional experiences and evolution.
Shine With Us
At PPS, is a great place, stimulating work environment, to grow professionally and personally. We are looking for committed and ambitious people who have modern ideas to grow with us. If you are passionate to maximize your ability, then we’d love to provide new working experiences with supportive work environment.
We are constantly looking for uniquely individual to join us. Explore our opening career that uniquely yours.
Join With Us
7 Februrary 2019
PPS group invites applications for a Marketing and Communications Manager. This team member works with the board of director to achieve PPS immediate and long-term objectives and collaborates to create, execute, and manage holistic strategies that achieve the goals of company.
Marketing and Communication Manager
PPS group invites applications for a Marketing and Communications Manager. This team member works with the board of director to achieve PPS immediate and long-term objectives and collaborates to create, execute, and manage holistic strategies that achieve the goals of company. The manager stays abreast of accomplishments, projects, and events within PPS and communicates this information to appropriate internal, external parties and the customers. Designs and produces brochures, marketing materials, news releases, announcements, programs, and mailings. Develops and maintains social media presence for the company through managing multiple online platforms. Co-works with external PR and media.
Graduation from an accredited institution with a bachelor’s degree, plus one year of marketing/design experience
OR a combination of relevant education and experience totalling five years.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of effective marketing and communication strategies
- Knowledge of marketing analytics
- Knowledge of social media formats such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Knowledge of prepress for print
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English language
- Skills in various software programs including Final Cut Pro and InDesign
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and businesses
- Ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines despite conflicting demands on time
- Ability to be organised and detail-oriented
Gender: Male of Female
Preferred Age range 30-40 Years old
700,000 – 1,000,000 Baht annually